 Robotics / Handy Board / 1052
  (no subject)

Cris, I just built my HB last week, I can offer these comments.. The green power LED should flash while you are loading the board through the serial port. Actually, it's more of a flicker, it's just an indicator of serial activity. As far as the (...) (28 years ago, 4-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)