 Robotics / Handy Board / 105
  IC file site

(...) I totally agree. There are several thigns that I have written that I would like to share, but I don't know of a place to do it. Clint, maybe you'd like to start up a little stash of IC files? Or should there just be a spot on cher? *Brian (...) (29 years ago, 1-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: IC file site

(...) ke (...) I set up a place on cher: ftp://cher.media.mit...c_contrib/ make yourself a subidrectory in there and upload away. -Fred (29 years ago, 2-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)