 Robotics / Handy Board / 105
104  |  106
Subject:
IC file site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 21:31:09 GMT

One of the things that has always perplexed me about Interactive C
is the lack of a software support site.  It seems that with all of the
people using it to write programs for their robots, surely someone would
have started collecting/distributing them!  Anyone have any thoughts on
this?

I totally agree. There are several thigns that I have written that I would like
to share, but I don't know of a place to do it. Clint, maybe you'd like to
start up a little stash of IC files? Or should there just be a spot on cher?

*Brian Schmalz