 Robotics / Handy Board / 1049
1048  |  1050
Subject:
(no subject)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 1996 19:45:10 GMT

Yes,  see the FAQ for a recently added section on the battery charging

Stupid Question.. Where is this faq? Web or FTP? I also couldn't find
the file pcode_2.81.tar you mentioned last week. I will be porting IC 3.1,
but wouldn't mind doing 2.81 while waiting for the 3.1 source.

The FAQ is linked from the main HB web page under the title "the Handy
Board FAQ", or directly at:

  http://el.www.media.mit.edu/groups/el/Projects/handy-board/faq.html

The pcode source is at

ftp://cher.media.mit.edu/pub/projects/interactive-c/source/pcode-2.81-dist.tar.Z

and also

  http://el.www.media.mit.edu/groups/el/Projects/handy-board/software/pcode.asm

(I should fix that last link, because you'd never find it unless you
knew it was there.)

-Fred