 Robotics / Handy Board / 1046
  (no subject)

Greetings! I have just built my first Handy-Board.. Works Great!! I can't decide if I will enjoy writing software or building expansions more, I guess I'll just have to do lots of both before I decide. Two questions. My 'bot has it's own 12 volt (...) (28 years ago, 1-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  (no subject)

(...) Yes, see the FAQ for a recently added section on the battery charging system. (...) Yes, this is a good idea if you are separately charging the HB's battery. As you correctly surmise, you don't want the two charging circuits contending with (...) (28 years ago, 1-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)