 Robotics / Handy Board / 1038
Re: (Handy-B) wrong connection...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 1996 20:04:55 GMT

to solve the problem. I am thinking of replacing the (memory) IC with
written on it : MCM60L256AP10   ZQQAG8841
By which type can I replace it; by any 32K battery-backed CMOS static RAM
or is the pinconfiguration non-standard?

any normal cmos low power 28-pin (JEDEC standard) 32K RAM will work.
You do not need a special battery backed variety.

you also might have blown the 'hc373 chip, since that is part of the
memory circuit.  also check the 'hc132.  hopefully the 'hc373 is ok
since that one is hard soldered down.  at least your cpu is
functioning, as evidenced by the download software "working."

-fred