 Robotics / Handy Board / 1029
1028  |  1030
Subject:
more downloading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 1996 03:53:35 GMT

Hi everyone,

I posted a message a day or two ago about a downloading problem I am
having with my HB.  I have gotten my hands on a copy of hbdl.exe and it too
fails to download pcode_hb.s19.  I believe that I am following all instructions
properly.  Yes, the board is in bootstrap download mode when I start the
procedure.  I am getting an error box with the message saying "Memory error at
0x0000".  any ideas?

Thanks,

Dave