 Robotics / Handy Board / 1026
    infrared communication —Hans Lambermont
   Hello, I'm trying to find information on how to implement infrared communication between my PC and my RugWarrior (a 68HC11 board). I want is to use the serial interface of the board (another port would be fine btw), which is normally connected via a (...) (28 years ago, 5-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)