 Robotics / Handy Board / 1025
Re: SPI code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 18:55:39 GMT

Isn't that what the SPI is for?  Set one up as master, and all others as
slaves.  Look in the 'pink' book.  I don't know of any existing drivers,
but Dr. Fred Martin at MIT has stated he will write some Real Soon Now,
maybe January.  Keep checking the Handyboard web page.

-mike

* Michael L. Ross/C33 | Lockheed Engineering & Sciences Co.****

Just to be clear:  the code I have promised is 1200 asynchronous
serial output from the HB (from a pin other than its built-in RS-232
out :-), *not* SPI code.

Mike is correct in stating the place for info is the 6811 "pink book."
See the HB Tech Docs page for info on how to order it from Motorola.

-Fred