 Robotics / Handy Board / 1023
    RE: —MSI: Sean Cunningham
   I am trying to find info on networking HC11's too. If anyone knows where to find example code for networking any type of HC11 board, I'd be interested. (...) (28 years ago, 5-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        RE: —Mike Ross
   (...) Isn't that what the SPI is for? Set one up as master, and all others as slaves. Look in the 'pink' book. I don't know of any existing drivers, but Dr. Fred Martin at MIT has stated he will write some Real Soon Now, maybe January. Keep checking (...) (28 years ago, 5-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: SPI code —Fred G. Martin
   (...) Just to be clear: the code I have promised is 1200 asynchronous serial output from the HB (from a pin other than its built-in RS-232 out :-), *not* SPI code. Mike is correct in stating the place for info is the 6811 "pink book." See the HB (...) (28 years ago, 5-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)