 Robotics / Handy Board / *8434 (-5)
  Many HandyBoard questions (and a few answers)

I wrote this a few weeks ago, and could not post the darn thing, as lugnet wouldn't let me. Since then, I have answered a few of my questions, and will include them to help others. I now have an unassembeld HB from Acronome, and look forward to (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  2nd expansion board

Can the handy board drive more than more expansion board (assuming that the Y board-select lines are different)? (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: 0x8000 and main()

Fred, Dan, and Chuck, Thanks to an email from Chuck McManis (thanks, Chuck), I now have a better understanding of what's going on with respect to the main() function and memory location 0x8000. Chuck asked me if the main() function is executed after (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: 0x8000 and main()

Fred and Dan, For some reason, I'm apparently having trouble explaining my findings, doing something wrong -- or not understanding what Fred is telling me. Now that my HB runs " main() " functions just fine upon powerup reset, I did my experiment on (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Devantech SRF04 library for HandyBoard

Yes -- I am very sorry about this... I just updated the .zip file and it now includes the sonar.c file as well. Regards, Willem "Andrew Vlasov" <vlas@dicomp.ru> wrote in message news:01b101c194fe$98...d4@vlas... (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact