 Robotics / Events / 8
Re: Contest Rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 16:48:50 GMT

Linc Smith wrote:

What are the chances we will get conversation on your contest to move to
this group?  I don't want to mention the move, because I know that a lot of
people on the robotics list don't read through Lugnet.  Would be nice to
move it here though.  Perhaps Todd or Russell can make a request?

LINC

I don't know if I was out of line in doing this or not (somebody please feel
free to correct me if I did a no-no), but I am trying to redirect followups to
my posts on this subject to this group.

Mark