 Robotics / Events / 21
    Re: The Lego Robogladiator Event that happened at E3 —James Howse
   (...) (URL) the rules section there is a line about wireless control which says, I quote. "The RCX brick can send and receive 255 discrete commands over the IR port." Is there some more info on this interesting snippet out there please? James from (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)

        Re: The Lego Robogladiator Event that happened at E3 —Peter Abrahamson
   (...) In the RIS code the "Send to RCX" and "RCX Sensor Watcher" allow you to send and recieve between two RCX units. This is how we were able to get wireless control. Each "Send To RCX" and "RCX Sensor Watcher" requires a # between 1 and 255. The (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)

        Re: The Lego Robogladiator Event that happened at E3 —James Howse
   (...) (URL) (...) Thanks. But looking at the Spirit.ocx document from Lego's software devolpment kit it said it was possible to send any (of 32)variable, since some of those can range from -30thou to +same what happens to the excess, or have I got (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.events)