 Robotics / Events / 154
  San Francisco Robot Games, September 30, 2001

To Lugnet robotics fans, These games will have all kinds of robots competing and being demonstrated, plus there is one Lego specific competition and I will also be entering my Lego bots into the maze and slalom events. There are good prizes too. If (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.events)