 Robotics / Events / 154
153  |  155
Subject:
San Francisco Robot Games, September 30, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 21:07:23 GMT

To Lugnet robotics fans,

These games will have all kinds of robots competing and being demonstrated,
plus there is one Lego specific competition and I will also be entering my
Lego bots into the maze and slalom events.  There are good prizes too.

If you can get to San Francisco and would like to compete with a Mindstorms
robot please drop me a line, or just come and watch, or you can watch the
webcast if you're too far away.

Mark.
415-260-8365