 Robotics / Events / 139
  Pictures of Seattle Robot Competion

For anyone interested, here are some pictures that I took at the "Workshop 3D LEGO RCX Challenge" robot competition in Seattle on November 4th. (URL) David Schilling (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Pictures of Seattle Robot Competion

Thanks for posting those, David. Any chance we could get a play-by-play on those pics? I'm sorry I couldn't make it yesterday. I would very much like it if you could make it to the meeting next week. We'll have the forms ready for you to change your (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Pictures of Seattle Robot Competion

(...) Okay, I'll do it because there aren't that many pictures. I was too wrapped up in things to remember to take more. pb040081.jpg - Sign just outside the Pacific Science Center. pb040083.jpg - name badges that haven't been picked up yet; you get (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.us.wa)