 Robotics / Events / 110
  Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest

(...) Good idea. We should organize a sort of pre-registration that implies no obligation but helps us to have an idea of the numbers. That could be a dedicate thread on lugnet.org where the people interested in the event simply attach a message (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)

  Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest

In lugnet.robotics.events, Mario Ferrari writes: [snip] (...) Keep up the posts guys! I'm hoping to be in the Germany/Austria area sometime next late Spring/Early Summer. If its reachable, I'll be to it! I would love to see some of the faces that I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)