 Robotics / Events / 109
  Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest

Hi, I'm very interested in this event, so here are my thoughts. To start an event like this first thing to do is to figure out how many people are willing to attend it; this is needed to see what resources are needed in terms of space, food, places (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)

  Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest

(...) Good idea. We should organize a sort of pre-registration that implies no obligation but helps us to have an idea of the numbers. That could be a dedicate thread on lugnet.org where the people interested in the event simply attach a message (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)

  Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest

In lugnet.robotics.events, Mario Ferrari writes: [snip] (...) Keep up the posts guys! I'm hoping to be in the Germany/Austria area sometime next late Spring/Early Summer. If its reachable, I'll be to it! I would love to see some of the faces that I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)