 Robotics / Education / 9
  SF Convention Robotics Demo

Since Terry asked me over, and I hadn't noticed this group before... On October 23rd I did a robotics demo at a local SF convention in Denver Colorado. I was bummed this was on the same day as the SRS Robothon AND Mindfest, but, I made the best of (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.edu)