 Robotics / Education / 45
Re: My first crack at teaching Lego Robotics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.edu
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 22:31:57 GMT

You can also find Ben Erwin's worksheets and reference documents for gear
math and beam math at:
http://ldaps.ivv.nasa.gov/Curriculum/gearmath.html
http://ldaps.ivv.nasa.gov/Curriculum/beammath.html

In lugnet.robotics.edu, John VanZwieten writes:
I finally get started teaching in my son's 3rd grade class.  I worked with
students teaching them about gears, • ... snipped ...
Does anyone else have similar worksheets or other instruction sheets for
teaching Technics or robotics?