 Robotics / Education / 13
Re: ABC News coverage of "Astronaut Companion" Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.edu
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 12:05:06 GMT

Not to be a nudge back at you, but I believe that they DO use fans.  The
information that I saw regarding these gave me the impression that they were
for INSIDE the spacecraft.  Where there would be plenty of air, in use for
other relatively mundane things, like breathing.  :-)

-Andy Lynch

Jeffrey Hazen wrote in message <01BF245D.59D59030@northmill1>...
Not to be a nudge or anything, but I doubt they use fans....there isn't
much air up there to push around ;>)