 Robotics / CyberMaster / 77
  Re: Dead Cybermaster, please help

Hi, I have purchased several kits on e-bay recently and in two of them the motors were jammed. In both cases the seller replaced them (they were supposed to be new kits). Can you turn the motor spindle by hand? If not, it is jammed and that is the (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: Dead Cybermaster, please help

I tried it with a motor that worked using a battery box, but I will check that again to be sure. I just had another idea, I will use the light elemement to see if there is any power coming from the C2. I may have to pursue some kind of compensation (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)