 Robotics / CyberMaster / 37
Re: 8450 - Now in Busy Bee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 12:15:34 GMT

Do you need the base cybermaster set to make use of this set (other than for
parts) And, is it good for parts in its own right? Is there any demand for it
in the US? What's MSRP?

Thanks, I may have a chance to buy a few, trying to decide if it's worth the
bother.

Hi Larry

this set is born to be used as an upgrade of the base Cybermaster set. It
includes a CD Rom with more "mission" (things to do).
But it includes many technic pieces that can be used anyway; I am not able to
tell you if you can build the models in the set with its pieces only as when I
opened mine I put all its pieces in togheter with other coming from the
original Cybermaster.

Marco