 Robotics / CyberMaster / 18
  Re: Increasing the range of the radio signal

Johannes Keukelaar skrev i meddelandet ... (...) We did some tests when the kit was new (almost a year ago now!), and we had communications working from first to second floor (old house, no cement or iron in the walls, just a brick chimney in the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: Increasing the range of the radio signal

(...) of the CM. On using the rechargable batteries the control shows a low battery status also on just refreshed batteries... So the action radius was about a maximum of 3...4 meters an d the connection was interrupted seveal times. My measurements (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)