 Robotics / CyberMaster / 120
  Re: English CD?

(...) Hi Larry, That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Kevin (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: English CD?

(...) Done. I've asked folks there to take a boo at this post and contact you directly if they can help. I've half a mind to sell you one of mine since the inability to remember the name Cybermaster was one of my downfall questions in Dave Eaton's (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

  Re: English CD?

(...) Hi Larry, THanks again for the help. Since the Cybermaster product was never available in the US, I assumed that calling the US LEGO consumer affairs would be a dead end. I'll give it a try, maybe it will work. Kevin (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)