 Robotics / CyberMaster / 118
    English CD? —Kevin L. Clague
   Hi, I bought a few cybermasters, but none of them have the English CD. Anyone got any ideas on how I can aquire one of those? Thanks, Kevin (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

        Re: English CD? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You might try on BrickLink (add it to your wanted list? not sure it's catalogued so that might not work) or see if someone in the UK would sell you a spare... I could post on brickish.org on your behalf if you like. (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

        Re: English CD? —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hi Larry, That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Kevin (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

        Re: English CD? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Done. I've asked folks there to take a boo at this post and contact you directly if they can help. I've half a mind to sell you one of mine since the inability to remember the name Cybermaster was one of my downfall questions in Dave Eaton's (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

        Re: English CD? —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Hi Larry, THanks again for the help. Since the Cybermaster product was never available in the US, I assumed that calling the US LEGO consumer affairs would be a dead end. I'll give it a try, maybe it will work. Kevin (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)