 Robotics / Code Pilot / 32
    reed switch/codepilot question —Gail Meagher
   Greetings, I was looking at using a reed switch to control some train stuff. Unfortunately I only have a codepilot rather than an RCX. The codepilot accepts touch sensors. I've read ( (URL) ) that you tell the RCX to treat the reed as a touch (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.codepilot, lugnet.trains)

        Re: reed switch/codepilot question —Bob Clough
   yeah, it should, as both a touch switch and a reed switch ar digital switches, they can only give a 1 or a 0 to the codepilot Bob Clough (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.codepilot, lugnet.trains)