 Robotics / Code Pilot / 17
Re: Starting CP with barcode?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.codepilot, lugnet.robotics.vll
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 07:29:04 GMT

In the Scout SDK  is no code for switching the pilot mode. That was the reason
why I was asking.
Stefan

Dean Husby wrote:

Stefan Prescher wrote:

hi

I am programming my CodePilot with a RCX. During this time it is running
in the recoding mode. To start the program you press play ususally. Is
there a way to do this with an barcode? Or is there a way to program the
CP without being in the rec-mode?

Stefan

Check out the Scout SDK, it has a listing of all the codes for it's VLL
protocol. This includes codes for the Micro Scout and the Code Pilot.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html

Dipl.Inf. (FH) Stefan Prescher
Fachhoschchule Oldenburg/Ostfriesland/Wilhelmshaven
Fachbereich E+I / Virtuelle Fachhochschule
Constantiaplatz 4
26721 Emden
Telefon: 04921 806 1909
D2: 0173 400 6898