 Robotics / Code Pilot / 16
Re: Starting CP with barcode?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.codepilot, lugnet.robotics.vll
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 18:05:18 GMT

Stefan Prescher wrote:

hi

I am programming my CodePilot with a RCX. During this time it is running
in the recoding mode. To start the program you press play ususally. Is
there a way to do this with an barcode? Or is there a way to program the
CP without being in the rec-mode?

Stefan

Check out the Scout SDK, it has a listing of all the codes for it's VLL
protocol. This includes codes for the Micro Scout and the Code Pilot.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html