 Robotics / Search Results: EVENT_MASK
 Results 621 – 640 of 803.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Alternatives for NQC Event Support

(...) Within a week. There are a few more things I need to clean up before RCX 2.0 support is ready for alpha. Dave Baum (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.192)

  Re: Alternatives for NQC Event Support

3 for me. When can we expect to see a version of nqc that will download the new firm into the rcx? Dave Baum <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> wrote in message news:dbaum-062405.16...net.com... (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.192)

  Re: Alternatives for NQC Event Support

(...) I like the second option, find it more elegant and similar to analogous constructs in other languages. But I do see its possible side effects and misuses, so my final choice is option 3. Mario Web page: (URL) member page: (URL) member of (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.192)

  Re: Alternatives for NQC Event Support

(...) I like 3, given the +xx problem with try/catch. (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.192)

  Re: Alternatives for NQC Event Support

(...) 3. Definitely 3. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.192)

  Banging on the tasker

(...) That's my plan. The nice thing about the tasker is that people can write code in a format they are more used to. The same things can be done with event driven single task code but it inverts the control flow. It is more meaningful for most (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

event
(score: 0.192)

  Re: Need help to put sound in Minerva Program.

Can you post the program please. I don't think the group excepts attachments, So just copy and paste text into a message. I think all that will be needed is to add PlayTone(freq, duration) where an event is monitored. James Bob Fay (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.192)

  5th Italian Legofest

This event will take place in Italy but is open to friends from any country. Most of the ItLUG members speak English at some level. Time: Sunday May 21st 2000 Location: Carpi (Modena) Italy Activities: - a Mindstorms Sumo robotic challenge; - an (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.robotics.events)

event
(score: 0.191)

  task switching strategy?

I've been wandering through the kernal comparing it to similar kernals I have known or written, trying to understand the design choices. It appears that task are only switched at the 1ms timer interrupt and at yield() function call. yield() is only (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.191)

  P-brick Script code terminology

Hi all, Perhaps someone can clarify this for me... I've been looking at the LEGO P-brick Script code language documentation that comes with the RIS 2.0 SDK PreAlpha. I was initially confused by the numerous references to program stacks. Does 'stack' (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

event
(score: 0.189)

  Re: Kit Show Event

Hi Robb, did you try to examine the URL and remove the 'if' after the '.com'? Reier ----- Original Message ----- From: Robb Greathouse <rob@opengrid.net> To: Chris Kelly <kitworld@gte.net>; <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: 23. mars 2000 1754 (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.189)

  Re: Kit Show Event

I can't get the URL to open. Does it still exist? Robb, ----- Original Message ----- From: Chris Kelly To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 10:58 AM Subject: Kit Show Event To whom it may concern, ( please post this mailing on (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.188)

  Kit Show Event

To whom it may concern, ( please post this mailing on your lego list ) Hello, I am writing in regards to personally invite you to our upcoming *Kit* trade show in December . We will be displaying Kits of ALL types at our show, Kit cars, Kit (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.188)

  Mindstorm Enthusiasts Needed (San Jose)

I am planning an event in San Jose for 200 programmers and software developers that will involve Lego Mindstorms. It will take place on March 22nd from 7:00PM - 11 PM at The Wine Galleria, 377 South First Street (between San Carlos and San Salvador) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.events)

event
(score: 0.186)

  Scout touch sensors

I notice in the Scout documentation that the color of a touch sensor can be read, regular, white, red or yellow. Seems like that could be used to MUX at least two touch sensors on one input. Using a 10K in series with a 5 Kohm resistor. Put one (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.185)

  (canceled)

event
(score: 0.185)

  FIRST Lego League

Does anyone knopw if the robotic competition aka FIRST Lego League is strictly a US affair or if there are (or it is possible to set up) local competitions in other countries? The FIRST Lego league page on Lego's website mentions a couple of events (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.185)

  Re: gdb & legOS

(...) Markus> Hi Les, I've been advocating gdb for quite some time now, Markus> great to hear about your efforts. Hi Markus. Thanks for responding. Your input is much valued. Markus> You could also use an endless relative loop instruction Markus> (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.184)

  Re: gdb & legOS

Hi Les, I've been advocating gdb for quite some time now, great to hear about your efforts. Les Smithson schrieb: (...) My manual says opcodes 0x57nn are unallocated on H8/300. Could this be a Super-H opcode? H8 gdb seems to be tinted in favour of (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.184)

  ANN: fire-fighting robot contest at Penn State (3-25)

Hi All, On Saturday, March 25, 2000, 3-5pm, Penn State Abington College, Abington, PA (Phila., PA USA region) will host a Fire-Fighting Robot Contest based on the rules of the International Fire-Fighting Robot Contest held annually at Trinity (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

event
(score: 0.184)

More:  Next Page >>