 Robotics / 9954
  RE: RCX speaks ?

(...) I do not know if this helps much, but the original MacinTalk (used to make the Mac128K say "Hello!" at the "1984 is not going to be like 1984" presentation by Steve Jobs) was a quite small program. I am not sure if it was like 7-8k or 14-15k, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)