 Robotics / 9953
  RE: Sanscript & Spirit.OCX

hmmm...I tried using the OLE/COM wizard last night, but kept getting an error message. Spirit.OCX is installed properly on the PC, but I did not force the *.ocx in the Encapsulate Type Library form. I will give that a go tonight. Thanks! Rich (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Sanscript & Spirit.OCX

Rich, I tried the instructions I first saw where it was recommend making a copy of the spirit.ocx named spirit.olb Then when you browse for the file, it is found and it works to create the cabinet. I tried forcing the *.ocx, on another machine, and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)