 Robotics / 9948
  Re: What set should I get next?

<snip> (...) I can't comment on the Barcode Truck but I've just recently acquired the Tow Truck and Space Shuttle. Both of these sets were purchased strictly as donor parts for my Mindstorms system but I decided that they both deserved to be built (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What set should I get next?

(...) Also to be considered is the 8448 Supercar, which has wheels the diameter of the RIS motorcycle wheels (but much wider), shock absorbers or two types, universal joints, ball joints and other fun parts. For me it was a parts-bin kit, as I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)