 Robotics / 992
  Fw: Educational Uses

What I think would be a better plan is for lego to make a microphone(if they don'e already) for use in conjuction with the 'predator/prey' kit. The motors make quite a racket that should be easily detectable. trowt -----Original Message----- From: (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Fw: Educational Uses

I've considered this myself. While I haven't seen any type of microphone from Lego, it would be trivial to attach a condencer mike to the RCX, and just tell the software it's a light sensor. I don't think this would work for predator/prey (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)