 Robotics / 992
Fw: Educational Uses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 18:21:43 GMT

What I think would be a better plan is for lego to make a microphone(if they
don'e already) for use in conjuction with the 'predator/prey' kit. The
motors make quite a racket that should be easily detectable.

trowt
-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Miller <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com>
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 02, 1998 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: Educational Uses

Eric Hodges <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:
Nah, it's easy.  One of the expansion packs does it.  Just put a light on
the prey, then have the predator seek the light.  The creature pack (I
forget its name) comes with a stalk of fiber optic strands to put on the
prey.

So then the whole thing has to take place in a dark room? That's less than
the ideal solution, in my mind.

Has anyone done this? How well did it work?