 Robotics / 9915
  ***RCX tell scout***

Hi I hear that I can use the RCX to command the scout? How do I write some code to do that sort of thing. Can it be done with the software that comes with the Rcx rather than say NQC? Thanks! -Mike (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ***RCX tell scout***

The RCX can communicate with the scout using the IR link, any programming system (including the RIS standard stuff) that can send/receive messages via IR link can communicate with the Scout. The Scout SDK (available from (URL) documents the messages (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)