 Robotics / 9883
  Re: Rack-and-pinion steering line tracker

[May the rest of the group forgive me for pointing to my design again--but I was obsessed with it for a month ...] (URL) . :) --The WordMeister Doug Wilcox WordSmith Digital Document Services 403 VFW Drive Rockland, MA 02370 781-871-6162 fax (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)