 Robotics / 988
  Re: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

(...) That's cheating, though -- Lego doesn't make ultrasonic transmitters/receivers. (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Predator/Prey thoughts ...

Here is my 2 cents worth. 1. Why even send the number of the preditor or prey. Just send the code that says I am preditor or prey. 2. Add some IR LED's to the outside of the bots. External powered. 3. Use the three in one light sensor array, but (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)