 Robotics / 9840
RE: LDraw Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 22:29:53 GMT

If you are getting Runtime Error 200,  You can download the patch from:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/2244/rte200fx_exe.bin

and apply it. Problem is with fast processors.

/ted

----------
From: David Leeper[SMTP:david.leeper@destiny.com]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2000 12:59 PM
To: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com
Subject: LDraw Question

I'm trying to run LDraw on my PC. I install it and the parts catalog and
sort
the parts, as the directions say. But when I try to run it from a DOS
prompt I
get what looks like a null pointer memory error. I get this error on my NT
system at work and my Windows 98 system at home. Does anyone have
experience
with LDraw?