 Robotics / 9824
    Re: LDraw Question —Eric Kingsley
   I am copying this to lugnet.cad because the CAD folks may or may not follow the lugnet.robotics group. (...) Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad)

        Re: LDraw Question —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Thanks, Eric, maybe someone in .cad can help. (...) Sorry, but jsut because I know how to use the program doesn't mean I know how to fix problems :/ If the error you are getting is Run-time Error 200, your computer is too fast for LDraw, and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad)