 Robotics / 9773
  RE: How old are you?

Based on replies made to me privately, and to this forum here are the results [which do not really have any statistical value]: Average age - 33.95 years Youngest - 5 years Oldest - 65 years Most common age - 31 years Most common age group - 30's (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How old are you?

Well, I didn't reply earlier, but I'm just about the average (33). I heard once that the diference between man and boys was the price of the toys. I think it's right. In this case it means the amount of Lego sets :-) I'm still a beginner, but it (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)