 Robotics / 9754
    RE: subassemblies —Will Gage
   out of curiosity. . . how do people notate their designs? it would be extremely cool to have a standard way of communicating the various lego combinations. is everyone just sketching when they want to remember how they put something together? (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: subassemblies —Todd Bertschi
   (...) Personally, I don't notate anything. Part of what I like is finding a totally different solution than the one I used last time. Makes for slower building, but leaves more room for improvement. Now that I have a digital camera, I've begun (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)