 Robotics / 9680
Re: "Quotes"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:57:56 GMT

James C. Jones <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:
Personally, I prefer having all the quotes intact - reminds me what, when
and where we are in the discussion.

It's good to have a part of the quote there. But it should be just enough to
establish accurate context. More than that just gets in the way and makes
messages hard to read. This is especially true given that all posts to this
list/newsgroup are archived.