 Robotics / 9629
  Scout Datalog?

Does anyone know if the Scout can have a datalog? On page 26 of the Scout SDK it says that 'data blocks of variable size' can be uploaded. This sounds suspiciously like a datalog, but I can not find any other reference to it in the whole SDK. It (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Scout Datalog?

I don't think the Scout has a datalog - at least I haven't found the operations for the datalog listed in the SDK. I'm not really surprised - the Scout has precious little RAM, so the datalog would be very limited. I believe the upload comment (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)