 Robotics / 9529
    Re: Three arm piece for makeing tri-star —Al & Becky Szymanski
   Ok, so THAT'S the piece! I thought from the pictures, that it was a larger thing entirely - guess he just added length to the arms. Thanks. Now .. anyone have a suggestion as to the service pack or which kit it came in?? By the way, I spoke TOOO OOO (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)