 Robotics / 9521
    Re: how does a bar code reader work? —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Well I don't have the code pilot but at my previous job I worked on Warehouse Control systems that were Bar Code intensive. As I am sure you know a bar code is just a simple representation of letters and/or numbers that are readable by a (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

        Re: how does a bar code reader work? —Charles Eric McCarthy
   (...) It's 2D, not 3D. It is pretty cool looking but more susceptible to damage than the 1D codes because the 1D codes are wide in the second dimension for redundancy. /Eric McCarthy/ (24 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)