 Robotics / 9504
9503  |  9505
Subject:
Performa/ROBOLAB communication problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 05:22:09 GMT

I read your response of Lugnet to a communication problem.  I have a
Performa 6400/180 and have the exact problem that Payl mentioned. I'm
not sure I understood your fix.  Use the IBM cable that came with RCX
and then use 9 pin to a 25 pin adapter to attach to a 25 pin to mac 9
pin?  Are these type of cables readily available?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bob
Bob Ritter