 Robotics / 9501
  Newbie Question - Programming the Scout

Hello all, I'm new to this list and to Lego Robotics as I just received my first Lego Discovery Kit for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. When I learned that I could buy an IR tower to allow the Scout to communicate with my PC so I could write my (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Newbie Question - Programming the Scout

(...) ScoutDef.h is heavily commented and should make it a little clearer. Look at the EVENT_* defines. (...) First you mean OR, not AND. Those are the right numbers (EVENT_T1PR and EVENT_T2PR). You could use EVENT_T1PR | EVENT_T2PR, or you could (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)