 Robotics / 9486
    Re: Design wanted: Touch sensor for passing trains —Doug Wilcox
   I think what you want to do can be accomplished in a method similar to many bump sensor constructs. I'd use an angle beam (one of those lovely "finger" pieces), the base of which pushes against the touch sensor, with an elastic to keep the "switch" (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)