 Robotics / 9479
  Three arm piece for makeing tri-star

having visited the site mentioned in the O'Reilly book and also gone through all ( that I can find ) of the tecnica registry and Dacta pieces, I cannot find the obvious lego piece that is the base for making the tri-star wheel arrangement. If (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Three arm piece for makeing tri-star

"AS" == Al & Becky Szymanski <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> writes: AS> having visited the site mentioned in the O'Reilly book and also AS> gone through all ( that I can find ) of the tecnica registry and AS> Dacta pieces, I cannot find the obvious lego (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Three arm piece for makeing tri-star

(...) [crossposting to .robotics & .technic] It's interesting to note that there are now two versions of this element -- one being the old kind with the micro-toothing, and one being a new kind without any micro-toothing. Here are the sets I know of (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

"Mark Tarrabain" <markt@lynx.bc.ca> wrote in message news:386BAA61.D9FEB6...x.bc.ca... (...) element -- (...) From the early 80s until last year many Technic elements were available with microtoothing. Examples are the half-bushing and toggle joint (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Three arm piece for makeing tri-star

(...) Okay... possibly a dumb question - what exactly is meant by "micro-toothing"? (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Three arm piece for makeing tri-star

Okay... I understand now. by the way, is the 3-pronged rotor plate available in any Lego service packs? Or is it only available in model sets (that apparently each have only one of them)? (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)